>ALONG THE WAY:
- Petrified forest of Carucana: it is placed near the town of Martis, on the bottom of an ancient lake and it is the rest of a forest of the Miocene Age
- Dolmen: the town of Luras is that one who has the greatest concentration of these prehistorical monuments
- Perfugas: center of an archaeological and paleo-botanic Museum, it keeps in the center of the town an holy well and it has got in the territory a large quantity of archaeological places of several ages, from the Palaeolithic to the Roman age.
Nulvi Martis Laerru Perfugas Bortigiadas Aggius Tempio-Pausania Luras Calangianus Arzachena Palau
>TO CATCH THE “TRENINO”
- At Nulvi:
Nulvi is a town of the Anglona, situated approximately 30 km far from Sassari. Leaving from Sassari, it can be reached covering the 127 statal road and passing through Osilo; by the train of the Railways of the State, there is thestation in Sicilia street.
- At Tempio:
Tempio is the largest centre of the inner Gallura: it is approximately 80 far km from Sassari and 45 km from Olbia.
It can be reached by car, covering from Sassari the 131 statal road until Codrongianus; then it turns on the left covering approximately 3 km on the 597 statal road until the church of Saint Michele of Salvenor, where it must open into the 672 statal road that comes to Tempio.
Leaving from Olbia, it goes on along the 127 statal road until the crossroad to Telti: it turns to the right and it passes through Telti and Calangianus. Tempio is 8 km far from Calangianus.
At Tempio the station is in Stazione street.
Palau is placed on the sea in the north-oriental border of the island in front of the archipelago of La Maddalena. It is approximately 40 km.far from Olbia and it can be reached by car covering the 125 statal road.
The station is at Palau Marina in front of the the boarding for the islands of the La Maddalena.
TIMETABLES TEMPIO-PALAU LINE
(every day from the 1st of July to the 25th of August; on Saturday and Sunday from the 17th to the 25th of June and from the 2nd to the 10th of September)
TIMETABLES ALGHERO-SASSARI-TEMPIO LINE
(from 15th of March to the 15th of June by request, with 5 days of advance payment, at least 25 persons; from the 5th of July to 26th of August, every thursday)
– from the15th of March to the 15th of June by request, with 5 day of advance payment, at least 25 persons
– from the 5th of July to the 26th of August, every thursday – *from the 6th of July to the 31st of August, at the 13,50
>WHO TO ASK TO
– Tourist Office, free number 800460220- tel/fax 070580246 – Year Direction Sassari 079241301 / fax 079250755
– Tempio Station 079631447