:: RISTORANTE “ISOLA DEL SOLE” ::
London, United Kingdom.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: small but nice and stylish, is a former internet-cafè
- Food: meat and fish Sardinian cooking specialties
- Specialities: mushrooms, rocket and ricotta salad; noodles with prawns and saffron; spaghetti with bottarga
- Wines: selection of sardinian wines
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 £ (about 45/ 60 €)
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Isola del sole” restaurant
- Town: London
- Location: Putney area
- Address: 16, Lacy road, SW15 1NL
- Tel: +44 020.8785.9962
- Website: http://www.isoladelsole.co.uk/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 40
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No Smoking Area: NO
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Sun. evening
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Isola del Sole – established in 2000 as an internet cafe’ – has 3 years ago logged-off from the computers and re-opened as sophisticated Sardinai restaurant in the heart of Putney.
It has a warm and friendly atmosphere and our customers come back time and time again. The restaurant has undergone a complete refurbishment and the menu has been expanded. The food is healthy and genuine Sardinian with products directly imported.