:: “ASSAGGI” RESTAURANT::
London, United Kingdom.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: familiar and elegant, at 1st floor of a Notting Hill building
- Food: Sardinian and Italian cooking specialties; meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: boar fillet; fresh crabs; lamb cutlet with asparagus and mint
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian and international wines
- Average Price / person : 35 / 45 £ (about 50 / 70€), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Assaggi” restaurant
- Town: London, UK
- Location: Notting Hill, London downtown
- Address: 39, Chepstow Place,
Notting Hill, W2 4TS
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7792 5501
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: n.a.
- Recommended by: Michelin Guide 2006
- Seating: 70
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: NO
- Weekly Day Off: Sun.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Awarded with a Michelin Star, Assaggi is placed in a room above a pub, and offers a high quality and comfort that completely justify the prize.
Dishes are simple and “dressy”, made only with freshest ingredients and traditional recipes, reinvented by chefs. The room is small, so book your table with large advance, if you want find a place!