:: “FONTANAROSA” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: mediterranean and elegant, with a large patio for outdoor dinings
- Food: Sardinian and Italian cooking specialties; wide fish dishes choice
- Specialities: seafood antipasto; linguini with fresh clams; squid soup
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and Italian wines, served into carafes
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 €, drinks included. Fix-menus 17 / 20 €
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: trattoria Fontanarosa
- Town: Paris, France
- Location: Paris XV, near Champs de Mars
- Address: 28, boulevard Garibaldi
- Tel: +33 01 45 66 97 84
- Fax: +33 01 47 83 96 30
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.fontanarosa-ristorante.eu/
- Recommended by: Guide Rouge Michelin 2007
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No smoking area: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
one of most-famous restaurants in Paris, near downtown and with a traditional and refined cooking, repetitively awarded and mentioned on the best gastronomical guides. The ambience is relaxed and nice, ideal for unforgettable lunches and dinner, both in winter and summer.