:: “LE MAX” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: welcoming and stylish, offers a private room for cigar smokers
- Food: Sardinian and Italian cooking specialities, large choice of fresh vegetables
- Specialities: rice “alla sarda”; seabass with Sardinia green olives; stewed goat leg
- Wines: selection of Sardinian, Italian and French wines
- Average Price / person: 25 / 40 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “le Max” restaurant
- Town: Bruxelles, Belgium
- Location: near Jubelpark, downtown
- Address: 87, avenue Emile Max
- Tel: +32 02 733 17 88
- Fax: n.a.
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.lemax.be/ Recommended by:
- Seating: 35
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No smoking area: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: NO
- Outdoor Dining: NO
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
A little corner of belge – sardinian paradise, in a wonderful schaerbeekoise house, since 1975. Talent, papilla, buildings, sun. This make us sing in the kitchen, and dance into the caveau.