:: “SARDO” RESTAURANT::
London, United Kingdom.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: small and elegant, tipically-sardinia atmosphere
- Food: Sardinian and Italian cooking specialties; wide fish-dishes choice
- Specialities: fish soup, roasted seabass, spaghetti with bottarga
- Wines: large selection of Sardinian wines
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 £ (about 45/ 55 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Mirto” restaurant
- Town: London, UK
- Location: Fulham, few tube stops from downtown
- Address: 839 Fulham Road, SW6 5HQ
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7736 3217
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: n.a.
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 70
- Air Conditioning: NO
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: NO
- Weekly Day Off:
Mon. / Wed. lunchtime
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Despite it’s a “young” restaurant, Mirto is achieving a large successfor its tipically-mediterranean menù, warm greeting, and careful but not oppressive service.
Perfect for families too, especially on Sunday. Try it!