:: “PEPE SALE” RESTAURANT::
Reading, United Kingdom.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: modern and luminous, nice for quick lunches or job-meetings
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialties; good choices of meat – main dishes
- Specialities: gugliagones; T-bone steak with pecorino sauce; su quile boar
- Wines: large selection of Sardinian and Italian wines; mirto and fil’e ferru as digestive
- Average Price / person : 25 / 35 £ (about 40/ 55 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Pepe Sale” restaurant
- Town: Reading, UK
- Location: Broad street Mall, near downtown
- Address: 3, Queenswalk, RG1 7QF
- Tel: +44 0118 959 7700
- Fax: +44 0118 959 7700
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.pepesale.co.uk
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 100
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No Smoking Area: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Sun.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Deep down in the middle of the Mediterranean, the people of Sardinia still enjoy the traditional home-cooked food that their grandmothers used to make. Here at Pepe Sale, in the heart of Reading, we aim to bring you some of those delicious, authentic flavours of Sardinia.
Restaurant owner, Toni Sale, was brought up on this idyllic island and is delighted to have opened the very first Sardinian-cum-Italian restaurant in the country.