:: “SARDO CANALE” RESTAURANT::
London, United Kingdom.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: modern and elegant, is “Sardo” sister-restaurant
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialties; meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: meat/fish talleris; linguini with crabs; grilled swordfish
- Wines: large selection of Sardinian and Italian wines; in bottle or glass
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 £ (about 45/ 55 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Sardo Canale” restaurant
- Town: London, UK
- Location: Camden Town, near Regents Park
- Address: 42 Gloucester Ave, Primrose Hill – NW1 8JD
- Tel: +44 020 7722 2800
- Fax: +44 020 7722 0802
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.sardocanale.com
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 100
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No Smoking Area: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.evening
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Situated on Regent’s Canal in leafy Primrose Hill, Sardo Canale is the sister restaurant to Sardo. Sardo Canale specialises in Sardinian cuisine, using only the freshest and finest ingredients to create unique dishes, distinctive from mainland Italian cooking.