:: “SARDO” RESTAURANT::
London, United Kingdom.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: classic and welcoming, is “Sardo Canale” sister-restaurant
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialties; meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: tuna mosciame; linguini with crabs; sebadas
- Wines: large selection of Sardinian and Italian wines; bottled or glass
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 £ (about 45/ 55 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Sardo” restaurant
- Town: London, UK
- Location: Camden Town, near Regents Park
- Address: 45 Grafton Way, W1T 5DQ
- Tel: +44 020 7387 2521
- Fax: +44 020 7387 2559
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.sardo-restaurant.com
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No Smoking Area: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Sat. lunchtime, Sun.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Sardo is one of the few Italian restaurants in the UK specialising in Sardinian cuisine. Sardo uses only the freshest and finest quality ingredients to create unique dishes distinctive from the regular Italian cuisine. Situated in London’s West End, Sardo is a comfortable and cosy retreat from the hustle and bustle of inner city life. Sardo has a sister restaurant, Sardo Canale, in Primrose Hill.