:: “ULIVO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: quiet and fascinate, the face of restaurant’s building is very nice, aswell as the little square, with an olive tree in the middle
- Food: Sardinian and mediterranean cooking specialties; meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: oven-baked culurgiones au gratin; octopus “alla cagliaritana”; cow fillet with bottarga and myrtle
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and Italian wines
- Average Price / person : 25 / 40 €, drinks included.
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: restaurant “Ulivo”
- Town: Mentone, France
- Location: near old port
- Address: 21, Place du Cap, Mentone
- Tel: +33 (0)4 93 35 45 65
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.restaurant-ulivo.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No smoking area: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Thu.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Ulivo restaurant is placed in place du Cap, in Mentone
Is a scene full of charme, an intimate place where, in the middle, a majestic olive-tree stands, surrounded by colourful flowers
Restaurant’s position allow us to have a calm and discrete terrace available, where you can have lunch and relax. The kitchen is completely open on the inner-parto of the restaurant, so food fragrances will accompany your meals.