:: “AL MOLO 13” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: rustic and seafaring, walls are decorated with murales paintings
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of fish dishes
- Specialities: fregola with seafood; soup quatta; fish soup “alla cagliaritana”
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 35 / 40 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Osteria “Al molo 13”
- Town: Milan, Italy
- Location: Trade fair area, West Milan
- Address: Via Rubens 13
- Tel: +39 02 404 27 43
- Fax: +39 40 07 26 16
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.molo13.it/ Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: Sun. and Mon. lunch
- Closed: August
A SHORT PROFILE…
I began cooking bottarga, (gray mullet roe), Catalonia -style spiny-lobster, fregola and Mixed raw Seafood, a real novelty at that time all served with, obviously, Sardinian wines.I am afraid I am a bit overconfident in saying that success came very early, so that after only 6-months activity I managed to enlarge the restaurant hall and to refurnish the kitchen.I have always tried to create and prepare dishes belonging to my home-land, Sardinia, to which I am particularly tied.
With the help of my cousin Renzo Corona, owners of At Renzo’s restaurant in Sia Maggiore, Oristano, I crated dishes according to the true and old Sardinian tradition.As you can see in the pictures here above, the restaurant has been furnished with Tonino Loi’s pictures and sculptures to create “a night in Sardinia’s style”, with starred sky, ethnical colors, every little details has been arranged to let you feel you are dining at Baia Chia and plunge yourself in the old atmosphere of nuraghi.
20 years passed from that day, but my passion has not diminished an inch and the love I feel for my job and my clients let me offer you my best efforts and excellent food quality.