:: “HOSTARIA MAMUTONES” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: rustic and familiar, ceilings are decorated with fishnets
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of meat dishes. Friday fish menus
- Specialities: ravioli with ricotta and saffron; calf with mirto; sardinian sweets assortments
- Wines: selection of red Sardinian wines and sparkling wines
- Average Price / person : 25 / 30 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Hostaria Mamutones
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: Montesacro, NE Rome
- Address: Piazza monte Gennaro 29
- Tel: +39 06 81 85 237
- Fax: +39 06 871 93 264
- Website: http://www.mamutones.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: NO
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
The restaurant was born in 1978; atmosphere is funny, with entertainment organized by waiters. Traditional sardinian meals, genuine and no-frills. Suggested for those who love lively and convivial places.