:: “HOSTARIA SAN CARLINO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: warm and welcoming, ideal for job-meetings, or quick appetizers
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities, offers lot of traditional dishes
- Specialities: caskà; lamb legs; su frue; papassinas; su cambuzzu
- Wines: wide selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 25 / 30 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante “Hostaria S.Carlino”
- Town: Bologna, Italy
- Location: old town center, near piazza Maggiore.
- Address: Via S.Carlo 16
- Tel: +39 051 267 496
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sancarlinobologna.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 60
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: September
A SHORT PROFILE…
Hostaria San Carlino, placed in the old town center, is one of few restaurants with an “Osteria 82” license; this means you can eat here ’till late night!
The small inner hall is for those who like romantical dinners in an intimate and warm ambience. Our “rich” kitchen is a mix of national tastes, with particular attention to sardinian regional specialities.
Everything “irrigated” with a wide choice of quality wines.