:: “CONDOTTIERO SARDO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: elegant and nice, often offers piano entertainment
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; good fish dishes choice.
- Specialities: prawns cooked with vernaccia; spaghetti with seafoods
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian and international wines
- Average Price / person : 45 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: ristorante Condottiero Sardo
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: near Rome-Ciampino airport
- Address: via dei laghi 73
- Tel: +39 06 79 35 03 54
- Fax: +39 06 79 35 96 09
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.ilcondottierosardo.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: all year open
A SHORT PROFILE…
Placed near Grande Raccordo Anulare, Il Condottiero sardo restaurant offers fresh fish everyday, carefully elaborated dishes cooked by the best sardinian chefs, and piano entertainment live music.
The restaurant offers a large inner-hall, external hall for banquets, little and quite rooms, air-conditioned halls and private parking.
Visit us, and you’ll taste Sardinia specialities.
All year-open, reservation is suggested.