:: “IL GARIGLIANO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: simple and stylish, a showcase exposes fishes
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of raw fish dishes
- Specialities: sea-bass carpaccio; vermentino-braised rabbit; tuna tagliata
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 35 / 40 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante Garigliano
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: Parioli, near villa Ada
- Address: Via Garigliano 70/A
- Tel: +39 06 8551077
- Fax: +39 06 8551077
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ristorantegarigliano.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 120
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
The restaurant was born in 1982, thanks to Carcangiu family
Placed in Trieste Parioli area, near Coppedè quarter, is specialized in raw fish dishes, as Mazzara del vallo prawns, sea-bass and sea bream carpaccio; for tuna lovers, we prepare delicious carpaccio or tagliata with yellowfin tunas.
As sardinian restaurant you can find traditional dishes aswell, as crispy suckling pig with potatoes and myrtle, vermentino-braised rabbit and roasted pecorino chees with melted bitter honey.