:: “L’ISOLA DEI SARDI 2” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: familiar and large, with a garden for outdoor dinings
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of fish dishes. Pizzeria too
- Specialities: raw prawns antipasto; fresh pecorino cheese cream; fettuccine with courgette flowers
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 30 / 35 €, drinks included.
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante pizzeria
“L’ isola dei Sardi 2”
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: Garbatella, near the university Roma 3
- Address: Vicolo della Garbatella 1
- Tel: +39 06 51 35 044
- Fax: +39 06 51 35 044
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.isoladeisardidue.com
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 200
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: NO
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: July
A SHORT PROFILE…
Sardina flavours can be found now in one of most typical Rome quarter, Garbatella. Here, among famous “barocchetto style” buildings, you’ll find Isola dei Sardi 2 restaurant, owned by mr. Luigi from Assolo, a little town near Giara plateau (Oristano).
Restaurant was born in 1976, and since then it’s changed from tradional meat specialties to fish dishes.