:: “KARALIS” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: large and modern, the hall is separated by walls and glass panels
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of first courses
- Specialities: pizzudos; fettuccine with clams; bottarga and artichokes; shellfish mix
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 35 / 45 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: ristorante “Karalis”
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: Montesacro, NE Rome.
- Address: Via Lorenzin 71 / 73
- Tel: +39 06 82 20 40
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.ristorantekaralis.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 90
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Ristorante Karalis offers you the typical sardinian cooking specialities, with both meat ans fish dishes, and a wide choice of sardinian first courses, such as Pizzudos (sardinian raviolo filled with pecorino cheese), fettuccine with clams, artichokes and bottarga.
Wines à la carte let you choose among 50 good different national wines, such as Vermentinos and Cannonaus