:: “PICCOLA TRATTORIA” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: basic but elegant, under an ancient portico, in a ‘300 building
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities, cooked with traditional recipes
- Specialities: seafood tastes; burrida; culurgiones; tuna tagliata
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian wines – à la carte
- Average Price / person : 30 / 35 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: La piccola trattoria
- Town: Padua, Italy
- Location: downtown, few steps from teatro Verdi
- Address: Via Rolando Da Piazzola 21
- Tel: +39 049 65 61 63
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: www.piccolatrattoria.it
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 60
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Sun. and Mon. lunch
- Closed: August, 25/26/31 December
A SHORT PROFILE…
Under the ancient portico of a ‘300 building, few steps far from old-town center squares, a suggestive corner of Sardinia waits for you.
La Piccola Trattoria offers a selection of sardinian dishes, cooked according to old recipes and high quality ingredients.
Not only traditional recipes, but also innovative dishes, cooked with care by our chef Daniele Sandocco and restaurant owners, Paola and Ali.
Sardinian traditional kitchen tastes, and basic but elegant ambience, make Piccola Trattoria one of the most appreciated Paduan restaurants.