:: “LE VIRTU IN TAVOLA” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: typical and traditional, art gallery inside
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of fish dishes
- Specialities: gnocchetti with bottarga; lobster “alla catalana”
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 40 / 45 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante “le virtù in tavola”
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: behind S.Giovanni in Laterano staircase
- Address: Via Fontana 26 / 28
- Tel: +39 06 77 20 63 63
- Fax: +39 06 785 71 40
- Website: http://www.levirtuintavola.com
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 60
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: NO
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
The restaurant gives you a large choice on our excellent menu, with fresh fish dishes and Italian meat. We’ll delight your mouth with lunches and dinners in our typical restaurant. You can read our menu, and we’ll be pleased to suggest you the best sardinian fish dishes always cooked with the freshest ingredients.
Our cellar contains wines with unique aromas, ideal for our dishes.