:: “PANTARHEI” RESTAURANT::
Petrignano di Assisi, PG, Italy
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: large and comfortable, surrounded by the green of Umbria countryside
- Food: Sardinian and Umbria cooking specialities. Pizzeria and focacceria too.
- Specialities: maccheroni with bottarga; trattalia; assorted sardinian traditional sweets
- Wines: wide selection of Sardinian, Umbria and italian wines
- Average Price / person: 35 / 45 €, drinks included.
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante “Pantarhei”
- Town: Assisi (PG), Italy
- Location: Petrignano di Assisi, 10 mins. far from Perugia
- Address: viale dei pini 8
- Tel: +39 075 80 38 565
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.pantarhei.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 250
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Wed.
- Closed: September
A SHORT PROFILE…
The famous sardinian hospitality and the noble Umbria tradition are mixed with rich and palatable tastes.
Few kilometers far from Assisi, Pantarhei restaurant offers a wide choice of delicacies, prepared with taste for traditional kitchen and searching for new dishes. Noble tartufo umbro, sardinian pecorino, bottarga, pizza and focaccia cooked into a wood-oven, with best regional wines of Italy.