:: “SU BARRILE” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: traditional and familiar, is furnished as ancient sardinian kitchens
- Food: Sardinian and barbaricina cooking specialities; wide choice of meat dishes
- Specialities: sa peada; gallura maccheroni; orgolese calf; roasted goat
- Wines: wide selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 30/ 40 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante pizzeria “Su barrile”
- Town: Milan, Italy
- Location: Bovisa, near Niguarda hospital.
- Address: Via Pellegrino Rossi 87
- Tel: +39 02 66 22 04 26
- Fax: +39 02 66 20 32 69
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.su-barrile.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: Wed.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Is a restaurant and pizzeria with typical sardinian cooking, and is placed in Via Pellegrino Rossi 87, in Milan; at lunchtime you can find pizza, Wednesday is closed.
Hours: 12/15 and 19/23:30
While looking for our father’s traditional recipes, we’ve found many old and less-known specialties. With goodwill we’ll try to reproduce them for you, with their authentic genuineness.