:: “IL TORCHIO SARDO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a big wood press on sight
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; wide choice of fish dishes. Pizzeria too
- Specialities: culurgiones; spaghetti with bottarga; lorighitas; grilled prawns
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 40 / 45 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante pizzeria
“Il torchio sardo”
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: Colli Albani, Appia
- Address: Via Davila 81 / 87
- Tel: +39 06 785 71 40
- Fax: +39 06 785 71 40
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.torchiosardo.it
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 130
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: NO
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Torchio Sardo restaurant and pizzeria is a family run pub offering typical sardinian cooking specialities.
When you’re in, you’ll immediately enjoy the warm and welcoming atmosphere; it will help you to enjoy your lunches and dinners, with our careful service giving you all the attentions with a touch of elegance and courtesy that everyone can enjoy, and makes Ristorante and pizzeria Torchio Sardo a pleasant resort.