:: “ARCODORO” RESTAURANT::
Houston, TX, U.S.A.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: modern and elegant, is “Pomodoro” sister-restaurant
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; pizzeria too
- Specialities: malloreddus Orosei tastes; golden rib roasted; fregula
- Wines: selection of sardinian and international wines
- Average Price / person : $ 55 / 60 (about 35 / 40 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Arcodoro” restaurant
- Town: Houston (TX) U.S.A.
- Location: 5 km.W. far from downtown
- Address: 5000 Westheimer @ Post Oak
- Tel: +1 (214) 871 – 1924
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.arcodoro.com/
- Recommended by: USA Today
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: partially
- Credit Cards: YES
- Weekly Day Off: n.a.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
This beautifully turned out Galleria area restaurant reflects owner Efisio Farris’ Sardinian heritage and the glamour and sophistication of the Costa Smeralda.
The menu shines with inventive dishes that range from homemade pastas, pizza made in the wood-burning oven, baked whole fish, award winning steaks and hearty Sardinian fare – a simple, rustic, cuisine rich in flavor and texture.
Notably, USA Today named Arcodoro as one of the hottest restaurants to watch in their Special Millennium Edition.