:: “ARUCOLA” RESTAURANT::
Washington DC, USA
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: comfortable and traditional, ideal for families too
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; pizzeria and focacceria too
- Specialities: linguine with lobster crab; grilled swordfish; oven-cooked tuna with honey garlic onions
- Wines: selection of italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : $ 30 (about 20 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Arucola” restaurant
- Town: Washington D.C. , U.S.A.
- Location: NW area, near National Zoological Park
- Address: 5534 Connecticut Avenue NW
- Tel: +1 (202) 244 – 1555
- Fax: +1 (202) 237 – 8961
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: partial
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
A charming rustic Italian restaurant, Arucola was first opened in 1994 by world-class Chef Roberto Donna to offer quality Italian food. Now, solely owned and operated by May Bogdanovic, Arucola’s Kitchen is headed up by Executive Chef Davide Megna who brings a fresh and young approach to classic cooking techniques.