:: “ASSENZIO” RESTAURANT::
New York, NY, USA
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: rustic and comfortable, in a warm and intimate ambience
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; large choice of fresh salads
- Specialities: fregola sarda soup with fresh clams; suckling pig carpaccio; red snapper “all’acquapazza”
- Wines: selection of sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : $ 45 (about 30 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Assenzio” restaurant
- Town: New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Location: East river, near Houston st.
- Address: 205 E. 4th Street, NY
- Tel: +1 212 677 9466
- Recommended by: New York Magazine
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: NO
- Outdoor Dining: NO
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Now in Big Apple downtown too you can enjoy a tasteful malloreddus alla campidanese dish. Assenzio offers you a warm and welcoming ambience, a fine service , and even “take away”, for those who don’t like restaurants noise. It’s placed in downtown, and the room small, so if you’re more then five people is better if you book your table.
Restaurant doesn’t accept credit cards, so bring some cash with you.