:: “DA MARIO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: rustic and warm, sardinian – thai furnishing
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities. Pizzeria too
- Specialities: grilled fishes and roasted meats, home-made pastas with seafood
- Wines: selection of sardinian, italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : Baht 500 / 700 (about 13 / 18 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Da Mario, ristorante – pizzeria
- Town: Phuket, Thailand
- Location: near Patong beach
- Address: 99/24 Rat-Utit Rd. Patong, A. Kathu Phuket
- Tel: +66 76 340 016
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.damariophuket.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES.
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: n.a.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Mario Biccati from Sindia, little town near Bosa hills (Sardinia) is one of the people that brings italian (and especially sardinian) cooking tradition around the world.
He’s an elegant chef, and loves to mix italian cooking tradition (and especially sardinian) with experiences and oriental tastes. Fishing fan, he often cooks grilled fish and invents new dishes such as tuna carpaccio