:: “DA MARIO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: elegant and warm, oriental style. Is hotel too
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities
- Specialities: grilled fishes and roasted meats; home-made pastas with seafood
- Wines: selection of sardinian, italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : Baht 500 / 700 (about 13 / 18 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Southland Inn da Mario
- Town: Phuket, Thailand
- Location: just in front of Karon beach
- Address: 19/20 Soi Islandia, Patak road, Karon Beach, Phuket
- Tel: +66 76 398 056
- Fax: +66 76 396 867
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.damariothai.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: n.a.
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: n.a.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Mario Biccati from Sindia, little town near Bosa hills (Sardinia) is one of the people that brings italian (and especially sardinian) cooking tradition around the world.
He’s an elegant chef, and loves to mix italian cooking tradition (and especially sardinian) with experiences and oriental tastes. Fishing fan, he often cooks grilled fish and invents new dishes such as tuna carpaccio