:: “DA NOI” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: rustic and familiar, you’ll feel as at your own home!
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; chef menù (5 dishes) changes everyday. But you can order à la carte as well.
- Specialities: sardinian suckling pig carpaccio; mediterranean soup; lamb with lemon
- Wines: good selection of sardinian italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : AUS $ 60 / 80 (about 35 / 50 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Da noi” restaurant
- Town: Melbourne, Australia
- Location: South Yarra, near downtown
- Address: 95 Toorak Road,
South Yarra, Victoria
- Tel: +61 (03) 9866 5975
- Recommended by: Gourmet Traveller 2006
- Seating: 85+30
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: daily open (lunch)
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
For 10 years and over, chef Pietro Porcu has offered his cooking art in Melbourne. And he’s always collected successes, delighting his customers tastes with sardinian meat and fish specialities, in a small and welcoming scene.
Service is nice and familiar, and makes you feel comfortable. One of the best australian restaurants, definitely.