:: “ENOTECA SARDINIA” RESTAURANT::
Miami, FL, U.S.A.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: modern and elegant, wood tables and furnitures
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; large choice at lunchtime too
- Specialities: spaghetti with lobster; fregoletta, roasted suckling pig; sebadas
- Wines: outstanding selection of sardinian, italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : $ 50 (about 33 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Enoteca Sardinia” restaurant
- Town: Miami Beach, FL , U.S.A.
- Location: Miami beach, just on the bay
- Address: 1801 Purdy avenue
- Tel: +1 305 531 2228
- Fax: +1 305 531 2231
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sardinia-ristorante.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: NO
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
There is world of great wine out there. At Sardinia Enoteca we want to offer you a wide variety, because wine is our inspiration. Our objective is simple: to feature Italy and other wine-making regions of the world, with as many diverse styles of wine as possible.