:: “IL COVO” RESTAURANT::
Chicago, IL, U.S.A.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: sophisticated and elegant, walls with bricks on sight; paintings on the wall are often on sale
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; wide choice of fish dishes
- Specialities: rice “alla siniscolese”; chicken roulade “alla sarda”; oven-cooked seabass
- Wines: large selection of sardinian and international wines
- Average Price / person : $ 45 (about 30 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Il covo” restaurant and sopra lounge
- Town: Chicago (IL) U.S.A.
- Location: North area, near Lincoln Park
- Address: 2152 N Dame Avenue
- Tel: +1 773 – 862 5555
- Fax: +1 773 – 862 – 5550
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.ilcovochicago.com/ Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Now operated by Managing Partners Carol Johnson & Domenico Fronteddu and Chef Partners Nino Coronas & Giovanni Carzedda, il covo ristorante & sopra lounge offers an all new inspired Italian menu with signature dishes from the beautiful Mediterranean island of Sardania where Fronteddu, Coronas and Carzedda were born.
Expect fresh seafood and prime grilled meats along with seasonal salads and signature pasta dishes as well as nightly specials based on the freshest available seasonal ingredients.
For dessert enjoy traditional Italian favorites or handmade gelato and choose from our extensive wine list for the perfect bottle to compliment your meal.