:: OSTERIA DEL SOLE RESTAURANT::
New York, NY, USA
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: romantic and elegant, simply and functionally furnished
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: boar cutlets with Cannonau sauce and juniper berries; tuna carpaccio; prawns with sardinian fregola
- Wines: selection of sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : $ 50 (about 30 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Osteria del sole” restaurant
- Town: New York, NY, U.S.A.
- Location: downtown, near Washington Square park
- Address: 267 W. 4th Street, NY
- Tel: +1 212-620-6840
- Recommended by: New York Magazine
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: NO
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Great for a romantic dinner as for a job lunch, Osteria del sole offers its whole menu of traditional sardininian dishes, tastefully and elegantly reprocessed by chefs.
Restaurant position, in West End, makes it even more accessible and appealing; service is professional and nice. You can’t miss it if you’re lovers of good sardinian and italian cooking!