:: “POMODORO” RESTAURANT::
Dallas, TX, U.S.A.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: rustic and welcoming, tipically mediterranean. is “Arcodoro” sister-restaurant
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialities; pizzeria too
- Specialities: pane guttiau; gnocchetti “campidano”; salmon with saba
- Wines: selection of sardinian and international wines
- Average Price / person : $ 55 / 60 (about 35 / 40 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Pomodoro” restaurant
- Town: Dallas (TX) U.S.A.
- Location: near downtown
- Address: 2708 Routh Street
- Tel: +1 (214) 871 – 1924
- Website: http://www.arcodoro.com/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani are now consolidated under one roof in the heart of Dallas’ fun Uptown district located at 2708 Routh Street. The Results of this union are stunning and will capture the diners imagination. The new location is the culmination of all that is Sardinian. It is here that you truly experience the Farris’ brothers Sardinian heritage through their cooking.