:: “SARDEGNA A TAVOLA” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: mediterranean and traditional, a little corner of Sardinia in Paris.
- Food: Sardinian and italian cooking specialties; always prepared with the freshest ingredients.
- Specialities: culurgiones filled with potatoes and mint; pickled groper; spaghetti with bottarga
- Wines: good selection of sardinian, italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : 40 / 55 €, drinks included.
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: restaurant “Sardegna a tavola”
- Town: Paris, France
- Location: Paris XII, near Bastille
- Address: 1, rue de Cotte 75012
- Tel: +33 01 44 75 03 28
- Fax: +33 01 44 75 03 28
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: n.a
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 50
- Air Conditioning: YES
- No smoking area: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: Sun.
- Closed: christmas and august
A SHORT PROFILE…
In a relaxed and familiar ambiente, Sardegna a Tavola is good ambassador of sardinian cooking in France; seems even Monica Bellucci and Sam Cassel often join this restaurant and enjoy its dishes.
The greeting is hearty but not oppressive; the restaurant is small, so book your table with large advance, if you want find a place, especially for dinners.