:: “IL DRAPPO” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: furnished with fantasy, vintage style, soft lights and delicate curtains
- Food: Sardinian and roman cooking specialities; wide choice of fish and vegetables dishes
- Specialities: raw prawns antipasto; fresh pecorino cheese cream; fettuccine with courgette flowers
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 €, drinks included.
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: ristorante “Il drappo”
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: historical center, near piazza S.Pietro
- Address: Vicolo del Malpasso 9
- Tel: +39 06 687 73 65
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.ildrappo.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: n.a.
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Sun.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Il drappo is a quality restaurant, furnished with fantasy; its strenght? A traditional kitchen, tasteful and creative.
Owner Valentina Tolu has been running the family restaurant for 28 years. Here you can find typical sardinian dishes: spaghetti with bottarga, malloreddus, gnocchetti sardi, but you can find osso buco aswell .