:: “PERDINGIANU E CROCCORIGA” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: elegant and quite, veranda for outdoor dinings
- Food: Sardinian and roman cooking specialities; good fish dishes choice
- Specialities: culurgiones; boar cooked with cannonau; fregola with clams; seadas
- Wines: selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 30 / 40 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: ristorante “perdingianu e croccoriga”
- Town: Rome, Italy
- Location: downtown, near Colosseo
- Address: Vicolo dei serpenti 8
- Tel: +39 06 48 84 713
- E-Mail: n.a.
- Website: http://www.perdingianucroccoriga.com
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 70
- Air Conditioning: n.a.
- Accessible to the Disabled: NO
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: daily open
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
The restaurant is in the core of Rome, few steps from Colosseum and Piazza Venezia. It offers you a very rich menu, made up by the original sardinian cuisine’s special dishes and the traditional italian’s ones. The role of protagonist is given to the fish, but people who appreciate the meat will be totally satisfied anyway.