:: “SU CARASAU” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: welcoming and elegant, classical and soft atmosphere
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities, with both fish and meat dishes. Spianateria too
- Specialities: vegetables panada; ravioli filled with groper
- Wines: wide selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 30/ 40 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Ristorante “su Carasau”
- Town: Milan, Italy
- Location: Ghisolfa, NW Milan
- Address: Via Mottarone 5
- Tel: +39 02 36 53 17 35
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.sucarasau.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 75
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: n.a.
- Weekly Day Off: Sun.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Su Carasau invites you to discover its high class location, ideal scene for your events: an open space in a ’20 building with ceilings sustained by decorated cast iron columns, and an extraordinary scenical effect.
The ambience is warm and welcoming, elegant and with particular touch: thee large ceiling chandelier reflects its light in an ancient mirror.
Menus are customized according to your preferences, created following tastes and needs of your guests. Su Carasau cooking art is a trip into Sardinian tastes and smells; a wide range of typical dishes, from spaghetti alla bottarga to fresh fish soup and fregola.