:: “S.DOMENICO” TRATTORIA::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: basic and genuine, is a family-run eating house
- Food: Sardinian and Piedmont cooking specialities, offers both meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: tagliatelle with prawns and asparagus; grilled suckling pig; seadas
- Wines: good selection of Sardinian and italian wines
- Average Price / person : 25 / 50 €, drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: Trattoria “S.Domenico”
- Town: Turin, Italy
- Location: just before Turin/Grugliasco border
- Address: Strada della Pronda 15/B
- Tel: +39 011 70 16 74
- Fax: +39 011 70 41 224
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.trattoriasandomenico.it/
- Recommended by:
- Seating: 130
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: YES
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: August
A SHORT PROFILE…
If you want a taste of sardinian kitchen, you don’t need to take planes or ferries. A car, or even a bus is enough. Park just before the border between Turin and Grugliasco. Since 1969, in Strada della Pronda, Corona family (from Genuri, Cagliari) offers typical sardinian kitchen, in a basic, perhaps noisy, of course genuine trattoria.
Libera and her brothers are always there: summer and winter, dinners and lunches. They rest only during monday. Our fish is always fresh, and our chees and ham is fresh-cut.
We have malloreddus, classical sardinian gnocchetti, but also olives, musteba, pork fillet, and roasted pecorino cheese. More, culurgiones and ogliastrini. Finally, seadas (bitter-sweet).
home | italiano | northern italy