:: “PILU AT FRESHWATER” RESTAURANT::
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Atmosphere: large and elegant, amazing ocean view
- Food: Sardinian cooking specialities; meat and fish dishes
- Specialities: gallurese soup; linguini with clams and bottarga; roasted suckling pig with apple sauce
- Wines: wide selection of sardinian italian and international wines
- Average Price / person : AUS $ 80 / 100 (about 50 / 60 €), drinks included
- Map (Google Maps)
- Name: “Pilu at freshwater” restaurant
- Town: Sydney, Australia
- Location: Harbord, north Sydney
- Address: Moore Road, Harbord NSW 2096
- Tel: +61 (02) 9938 3331
- Fax: +61 (02) 9939 1355
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.piluatfreshwater.com.au
- Recommended by: Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide 2007
- Seating: 110
- Air Conditioning: YES
- Accessible to the Disabled: n.a.
- Credit Cards: YES
- Outdoor Dining: YES
- Weekly Day Off: Mon.
- Closed: n.a.
A SHORT PROFILE…
Pilu at Freshwater restaurant has one of the most spectacular dining views on the northern beaches of Sydney . Our guests enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and the delicious Sardinian flavours created by Giovanni Pilu. It’s why many of our guests return time and time again.
Located alongside Freshwater Beach the restaurant offers uninterrupted ocean views.
Our beach house restaurant is heritage listed and beautifully restored. The dining areas are spacious and airy. Water views are available from most areas of the restaurant.